Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kamen Rider OOO Full Combo Collection



Yo, haven’t updated in two weeks I think, been really busy studying.  Gonna do this real quick since I have wanted to do it for a while.  

Kamen Rider OOO is a special series.  If it can entice me, a newcomer to this genre into liking the characters so much that I am now eagerly biding my time to find the rest of those expensive OCC figures at a discounted price and now, even listening to the the songs almost every day, Toei made something special indeed.  So here is the list of my favorite OOO combo jingles.

At first, I was hesitant to start liking these songs.  I was only familiar with Time Judged All since Over-Time subbed its music video, but as with all things new, give them a chance and life will be more interesting. 


POWER to TEARER – As soon as it starts, the thunderous beat will capture your interest.  The unique voice chanting the combo’s name coupled with fast singing higher voice blends perfectly.  One can feel the intensity and power this combo yields to OOO and it is seen dramatically during the course of the series.

Regret nothing ~Tighten Up~ – I wish someone would translate this, the message is to Regret Nothing and just like the main theme, I feel it says even if bad things happen, life goes on, so you just gotta keep going.  I’ve some really stupid decisions recently and listening to this song reminds me that making mistakes is part of life and you really should regret nothing since it helps you grow as a person.


Ride on Right time – I was surprised to like this so much.  It must be due to the fast rapping parts. 


Time Judged All – Just like Timeranger’s opening theme, what with all the chanting, it doesn’t sound Japanese at first.  But hearing Eiji and Ankh singing alternately is nice.  It has some parts where it feels the song just punches out at you.


Sun Goes Up – A slow song with a nice chorus and parts that can pump up the spirit.


Got to keep it real – There’s a nice build up towards the chorus that ends with EXPLOSION!  


Shout out – Even the OOO combo medley give this the least amount of time.  I just can’t get into this song just like the combo.  They did their best with it though.

Credit goes to O-T and TV-Nihon for the subs

No comments:

Post a Comment