Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Top Yellow Female Senshi Suits

                The female yellow warrior, the change of pace for female heroines in pink.  Granted they lose out to their pink warriors in terms of quantity, this list may seem too short so bear with me.  This will be chronologically arranged but not necessarily in order of my liking.
1. Yellow Mask – Just like Pink Mask, her helmet may seem unfriendly but her roll call and team pose make up for it.


2. Geki Yellow – Her suit is without a doubt my favorite.  It is eye candy.  It’s just so sultry in appearance and appeals to every sense of taste that makes a woman look good in my male human brain.   Just to make my point, take a look at these poses. 

Man, I love these high quality pictures.  Just found them when I was writing this post.


Just look at this pic, how can it not be seen as, excuse the word, seductive.  I’m surprised Disney allowed this picture.


Honorable Mentions: Ok, WOW! I never realized I only really liked two female yellow senshi suits. Guess here are my honorable mentions, but you already knew that…

1. Mega Yellow – Same argument with Mega Pink, looks exactly like the others.

2. Abare Yellow – Maybe it is because I hated Dino Thunder but I am racking my brain and her suit is the next I can find appealing even a little.

3. Gokai Yellow – Nothing about her suit screams for me to like it as much as Gokai Pink but I like her enough for her to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment