Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Top Red and Green Senshi Suits (A Christmas themed post)


My Top Red Senshi Suits

The red senshi, the one that stands out the most and gets the spotlight most of the time.  The one kids just love to emulate.  It’s either you’re red or nothing.  He’s the main character in every season, (though I know Ninja Red is not in Kakuranger).  He can either be daring, reckless, childish or super serious and responsible.  In the end, he ends up saving the day and that’s why he’s always cool.  This will be chronologically arranged but not necessarily in order of my liking.

1.  I think the 1st suit that stands out to me would be Ryuranger.  Growing up with Power Rangers, seeing this awesome suit design not included in the mythology is a shame.  It looks cool and bad ass.


2.   Gao Red.  Again I might be biased of Wild Force but his lion theme goes very well with the helmet.  His pose is also very nice to look at.


3.  Magi Red.  When I first saw Mystic Force, I loved the capes.
Due to lack of good Magi Red scenes, have an Autocad drawing
4.  Geki Red.  I have heard complaints of the no belt but I did not really care.  When I watched Jungle Fury, I liked the suits except the weird shoes.

5.  Gokai Red.  No doubt about it this pirate design really catches ones eye.

To get it out of the way, here’s my top Green Senshi Suits as well, since the Christmas spirit should still be around.

1.  Dragon Ranger.  It’s a no brainer!

2.  Shurikenger – I’d like to make it very clear, I only like this form.  Looks a bit feminine though, I remember Henshin Grid also noticed it.

And that’s it, regular green senshis do not really catch my eye.  I think they are designed to be less eye catching so that the focus would be on the red senshi.  He’s the one who sells the goods after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment