Monday, December 12, 2011

S.H. Figuart Gokai Red

How many times in your life can you remember being speechless?  I'll admit I don't have too many moments.  I kind of expect things to happen so I don't get surprised too easily.  But when my cousin presented to me, out of the blue, an early Christmas present in the form of an S.H. Figuart Gokai Red with the Gokai Darin, I was rendered speechless for about 10 seconds with shock.  I could not believe I was holding in my hands my very 1st S.H. Figuart.  And what does one do with a highly articulated and show faithful representation figure?  One takes out his other toys, let imagination take flight and take pictures!

Before that, I would just like to commend all those Figuarts collectors out there.  Having just one is high maintenance.  Changing the hands, doing poses, making it hold the accessories and making sure not to lose any of them or making sure not to break them is tiring.  I don't know how you guys do it but I take my hat off to you. (PIC HEAVY!!!)



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment