Monday, November 14, 2011

My top Sentai Vs Movies


Before I watch 199 heroes, I thought of listing down which Vs movies I have enjoyed the most.  I have no doubt 199 heroes will take the top spot but in the meantime, here are my top 5.

1. Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger Vs Hyakuju Sentai Gaoranger (subbed by Gao Soul Forever)
I just really, really loved the well choreographed fight scenes, both mecha and sentai.


2. Gekisou Sentai Carranger Vs Choriki Sentai Ohranger (subbed by Gao Soul Forever)
This was a shockingly good movie.  I came in with low expectations and it blew me away.


3. Hyakuju Sentai Gaoranger Vs Super Sentai (subbed by Tokuplex)
Bringing back old warriors and awesome clip shows placed it in 3rd place. 


4. GoGo Sentai Boukenger Vs Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger (subbed by TV-Nihon)
Great fight scenes.  This is also the last movie timewise where the mecha battles do not look too ridiculous.


5. Goranger Vs JAKQ (subbed by Grown Ups in Spandex)
Kinda odd but I really enjoyed the fight scene and the classic feel of it all.




No comments:

Post a Comment