Monday, November 7, 2011

Why Hino Kahoko is my favorite anime girl

Let’s take a break from sentai.  Ok, Hino Kahoko.  I remember catching a glimpse of La Corda on Animax late 2009.  I was instantly intrigued at how beautifully this anime was made.  The only other animes I cared to watch before are the popular ones like Naruto, Dragonball or YuYu Hakusho, those types.  From what I can remember, the animation of the characters is usually not very detailed.  But with La Corda, it seemed as if the animators were working overtime to make each scene as detailed as possible, making it look so beautiful.  I always felt the background lighting gave it this look.  Take a look below at the pictures or watch my tribute videos to find out what I’m talking about.    

Now on to Hino Kahoko.  Why do I love her so, let’s count the ways.  I am no anime geek so this is the 1st anime I watched with the heroine as a main character.  It was a pleasure to watch such a beautiful girl going through her range of emotions frequently.  It was also a change of pace watching an anime about music, rather than fighting.  Everything is so peaceful.  The only violence is shirt grabbing at best.  Also, she is a redhead, and as I can never say enough, a very pretty one.  Sure most of the characters in the show do not have regular hair color.  A minority of the main characters has normal real world color but it works out fine. 

Aside from the fact that I find her very pretty, she is one of the few characters to not be a victim of that stupid Rule 34.  (I have checked on one of my weaker moments.)  I am kind of scared to bring this up since her character on the show is one of purity.  

PLEASE, DO NOT DEFILE HER IMAGE!  IT SHOULD REMAIN AS IT IS ON THE SHOW.  A CARING, POLITE YOUNG WOMAN WHO CARES ABOUT OTHERS AND HAS FOUND THE MAGIC MUSIC CAN BRING INTO ONE’S LIFE.

There is hardly any fanservice and I adore it.  Here is finally an anime I can watch over and over involving a cute and beautiful character without feeling a bit cautious over who might catch me.  

I have a lot of pics and displayed here are the ones I love most.  Enjoy!

                                   Some shots of the main cast

Now for the main character herself!

These two are from the opening. The 2nd one is one of my favorite pics of her.
          I prefer the anime drawing but the manga is no slouch either  in terms of beauty!

Such sultry eyes, no wonder Kaji lit up like that.

Here's also something to look out for next year.  I personally can't wait!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-05-24/la-corda-doro-primo-passo-box-to-add-multiple-endings

No comments:

Post a Comment