Sunday, October 23, 2011

Every Super Sentai Vs Movie since 2011 (except 199 heroes)

These are not meant to be detailed summaries of each movie (depends if I get carried away in typing), just me trying to explain what happened and if I liked it. 

Super Sentai World (subbed by TV-Nihon)

I find it strange to think the Kakurangers are the main sentai in this movie when they are clearly outshined in costume alone by the Jetman and especially Dairanger.  But on to the movie, a young couple gets attacked by the Zaigan after seeing Emperor Daidasu-sama’s third eye.  The Kakuranger shows up, do their roll call and protects them.  They are holding them off until the couple are taken hostage, forcing them to drop their weapons and take some hits.  4 other teams, namely the Diaranger, Zyuranger, Jetman and Fiveman show up and save the hostages.  Kakuranger joins their Sentai brethren up on the cliff and all teams do their roll calls.  The Zaidan calls forth the foot soldiers of each team and an all out fight begins.  Pretty entertaining to watch, since I had no idea what the other teams could do, except Zyuranger, when I watched it.  Ninja Red does the Kakure Shoot and the bad guys go down.  Emperor Daidasu goes, “I’ll show you my power!”  The 5 Red summon their mechas and we gasp as 5 megazords, 3 of which I was familiar with at the time, show up together.  I gotta give credit to the Emperor holding his own against 5 megazords, but eventually his third eye weakness was exposed.  The megazords gang raped him so bad after that.  A shame it all went too fast and there was too much smoke.  Muteki Shogun or Shogun Megazord finishes him off with an attack I remembered giving a nickname of “Flaming Fish Sword” way back since Power Rangers Season 3.  Bad guys defeated, young couple is safe and all 5 teams again do their roll call.  End with the Kakuranger opening song.

My Final Opinion: 5/5
  • Very easy to watch, roughly 10 minutes
  • Easier to watch than most tokusatsu episodes I have
  • Gets right to the fighting and roll calls
  • You can’t beat 5 Megazords showing up
  •  Sure there’s not much story but I watch these shows for the action

No comments:

Post a Comment